Tuesday 23 August 2011

Dining @ the rooftop of Mustafa: kebahs n Curries

Mustafa had been expanding over the past few years and despite of the number of restaurants located around Mustafa, Mustafa had also decided to build a restaurant on top of its building.


As compared to all the previous post that I had written, let's take a look at the restaurant before moving on the the photos of the food of the restaurant.

The restaurant is separated into 3 sections.

After getting out of the lift, this section would be on your left. I was having my dinner inside this Dome-shaped section of the restaurant. Too bad the Dome wasn't covered with transparent glass panels, otherwise dining under the stars would be a magnificent sight. :D


These were normal seats in the Indoors.
Nothing special here.

You can also choose to sit in the outdoors.
But there were very limited seats that make it
difficult to get the chance to dine in the outdoors.

Left: Chapli kebab (Mutton)
Right: Pakistan Set Meal
When I was eating the 'Chapli kebab' (mutton), which was a speciality of the restaurant.
The taste reminds me of 'Haggis'^ that I had eaten in UK more than 10 years ago.
But as for 'Chapli kebab' it's much more harder than 'Haggis', but
the taste were somehow similar. I like it. :D

This was probably the first time I'm eating a Pakistan Set Meal but when
I compare it with a Indian Biryani Set Meal, I will definitely choose the
Biryani Set Meal as the taste is much more stronger. :P
Note: the rice that they are using in this restaurant were very different.
The rice grain were thinner and longer in size.


This is their menu. They provide a large variety of food from different parts of the world.
Besides for North and South Indian food, they also have Pakistan food, Chinese food, etc...
Wait... Did I mention that they also have both Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian food too,
which is a Plus+. :D

* Click here to find out more about Mustafa.
^ Click here to find out more about 'Haggis'.

No comments:

Post a Comment