Thursday 3 September 2015

Need a bit more effort....

I don't mind walking long distance to give different types of food a good try. However, the stall over here lacks a bit of something I guess...

'Bak Kut Teh'
Having this for lunch can be a bit too heavy for normal eaters, but since I working
nearby, I guess I should give this a try too. The preserved vegetables taste pretty
alright. The standards of the sliced chilli and chilli sauce are chilli okay too,
which makes me wonder how the 'Bak Kut Teh' will end up to be. The the looks of it,
I hope that it doesn't end up to be too pepperish.... :|

For a start, the soup isn't too pepperish, which is a great relief. But the meat
of the ribs are a bit too stiff. Since this is 'Bak Kut Teh' and in order to
enhance the taste of the soup further, they should have added the 'Pork Ribs' into
the pot of soup pretty early, I'm expecting it to be chewy rather than stiff. As
for the thing that this stall is lacking? I guess that would be 'Luck'. Positioned
directly opposite is a stall selling something close to a 'Bat Kut Teh' and it's far
more better than this.

So where can you give this a good try?
The name of this stall would be 'Xing Du Bak Kut Teh'(星都肉骨茶).
It's located inside the coffee shop located in 'Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    Weekdays: 9:00 - 22:00
    Weekends: 9:00 - 15:00
* Click here for the map of 'Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment