Sunday 2 August 2015

Where you can get Coconuts and Peanuts...

Stalls that prepare and sell these small bites as a living are getting lesser and lesser. Therefore, every single time I saw a stall preparing and selling these small bites, I just simply couldn't resist it.

"Kueh Tu Tu"
Is it me or my eyes are playing tricks on me? Am I getting a 'Kueh Tu Tu'
that is actually bending? Hmm... it is actually bending. But that's probably
due to the special texture that it has. But how about the taste???

With a texture that is much more fluffy and a higher proportion of
ingredients as compared to the snowy texture, the 'Kueh Tu Tu' is actually
quite good. Freshly prepared from the steamer, these small bites should be
eaten fresh. As compared to the chunky peanuts, I preferred the sweet Coconut
filling even much more. In fact, the overall sensation that I'm getting from
the 'Kueh Tu Tu' were pretty good, therefore I have managed to finish a full
packet of 'Kueh Tu Tu' within minutes.

So where can you give these 'Kueh Tu Tu' a good try?
The name of this stall would be "Tan's Tu Tu Coconut Cake"(陳家嘟嘟糕).
It's located in 'Havelock Road Cooked Food Centre'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    09:00 - 15:00 Daily
* Click here for the location of 'Havelock Road Cooked Food Centre' on 'Google Maps'.
^ Click here for the list of delicacies that you can find and get in 'Havelock Road Cooked
   Food Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment