Monday 24 August 2015

Rice Buffet....?

Have you come across a rice buffet before? Yes? How about a 'Chilli' buffet...? And this has something to do with the post today.

'Nasi Lemak'
Pretty ordinary looking right? But, do you know that over here they are providing
unlimited refills of 'Nasi Lemak Rice' over here? On top of that, they are also
providing 2 different types of 'Sambal' chilli over here. There's the 'sweet'
Sambal and the 'spicy' Sambal. And the best part? You can have unlimited helpings
to the 'Sambal' chilli too. Frankly speaking, these 'Sambal' chilli are pretty
tasty. I could easily wipe out a whole plate of rice, just by helping myself to
the 'Sambal' chilli.

Though they have different prices for the different types of ingredients over
here, but I have decided to go ahead with the 'Fried Egg', 'Fried Fish', 'Chicken
Wing', 'Peanuts & Ikan Bilis' and 'Cucumber'. The ingredients over here are pretty
okay, the 'Chicken Wing' ain't too oily, and it still has this crispy coating that
goes around the whole thing. And these ingredients can easily blend in with the
taste of the 'Sambal' chilli too. Though the 'Sambal' are tasty but I personally
find them not spicy enough for me... (And do not doubt me, I have actually tried
both types of 'Sambal'. Though it matches the name that they have given them but
my tolerance for Spicy food is pretty high. :P)

'Power Burger'
Pretty much resembles a 'Ramly Burger', but over here it's known as a 'Power Burger'.

Nope, there isn't any vegetables. There's only a patty wrapped inside a fried egg,
which goes inside a normal bun. This makes me wonder if I can request for a second
patty to be added, because 1 patty is simply not sufficient to fill up all the empty
space in my stomach. Taste wise, this is pretty meaty. Though you can choose the
type of patty that goes inside the 'Power Burger', but it's not meaty enough. Though
I still think that it still lose out to a normal 'Ramly Burger' that comes with a
bit of veggie. :D

So where can you give all these stuff a good try?

The name of this place would be 'Nasi Lemak Kukus'.
It's located near 'Little India MRT', along 'Selegie Road'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    Daily: 12:00 - 23:00
* Click here for the Facebook page of 'Nasi Lemak Kukus'.
^ Click here for the map of 'Nasi Lemak Kukus'.

No comments:

Post a Comment