Tuesday 28 July 2015

Not getting the free flow...

Nachos... I was reading about this place offering unlimited portions of 'Nacho', therefore I have decided to have my dinner there and at the same time do a bit of reading, but...

With a book in 1 hand and holding nothing in the other, I started pulling out
a 'Nacho' and scoop out a portion of 'Salsa' sauce and my teeth started
opening and closing, which looks as if I'm trembling. Though some might argue
that they are pretty tasteless in nature, but the crispy texture is a (+) and
there's always a good reason why one should have it with the 'Salsa' sauce.
Not only it's sweet, the sauce also comes with a flavorful taste too. Too bad
the portion of 'Nachos' over here isn't free flow, else I would have wipe out
a few baskets of 'Nachos' easily...

'Fajita El Patio'(Chicken)
The second the waitresses place this dish in front of me, I was @.@. Not only
I'm getting the sound of a sizzling plate of cooked ingredients, there's a
trace of smoke coming out of the sizzling plate too. I was pretty clueless
when I saw this dish. Looking at the cutlery by my side I was wondering should
I order something else to go with this dish.... However...

Luckily, the next dish that appears is this and by the looks of it, I have a
pretty good idea of what I'm going to do. I guess I'm suppose to scoop out a
few spoonfuls of yummy ingredients from the sizzling plate onto the tortillas.
After that, I can add any amount of 'Guacamole'(Green), 'Crema'(White) and
'Pico De Gallo'(Red) onto the tortillas. And not to forget about the greeny
vegetables and jalapenos too. And it's start to dig in...

There's a nice mix of flavors for a start. The sourly taste of the sauces,
mixed with the succulent chicken, topped with the crunchy vegetables, all
wrapped inside a tortillas. However, do be careful with the way you are
handling the tortillas. You wouldn't want to drop the delicious ingredients
at unnecessary spots. Though they only provide 3 flour tortillas only, but
that's more than enough to savor the overall taste of the dish and it's big
enough to satisfy the appetite of an average person, whereby the same rule
doesn't really apply on me.

So where can you give the 'Fajitas' a try?
The name of this place would be 'El Patio'.
It's located in 'Holland Village'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:

    Mondays:
    Lunch: 13:00 - 15:00
    Dinner: 17:00 - 23:00

    Tuesdays - Fridays:
    lunch: 12:00 - 15:00
    Dinner: 17:00 - 23:00

    Weekends: 11:00 - 23:00
* Click here to find out more about 'El Patio'.
^ Click here for the Facebook page of 'El Patio'.
# Click here for the location of 'El Patio' on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment