Friday 4 September 2015

Noodles with a touch of Sarawak...

Been a crazy Noodle eater, as I roam around the streets, I will always keep both my eyes open big big, keeping a lookout for interesting Noodle dishes. Hence

Actually a few years ago, my friend from 'Sarawak' has brought us to a
place that sells their local speciality before. Hence I wouldn't say that this
is my first encounter with this dish.

'Sarawak Kolo Mee'
The plate of Noodles also comes with a bowl of soup. As compared to the plate of
Noodles, the bowl of soup is far more boring. =.="""

For a start, the plate of Noodles do comes with a big variety of ingredients.
There's a bit of vegetables, 'dumpling', 'wantons', 'fried wantons', 'Char Siew'
(Barbecued Pork slices), Braised Pork and not forgetting a lump of chilli. Out of
all the tasty ingredients, the one that leaves the biggest impression would be the
'Braised Pork'. I can rip the meat and bones apart effortlessly. And on top of
that, the juicy meat is a (+). The chewy noodles are pretty interesting too. In
fact, the number of ingredients given are more than enough to help you to wipe
out the whole plate of Noodles. Best of all, I only placed an order for the 2nd
smallest bowl of Noodles and I'm already getting so many ingredients. I wonder
how big the plate of Noodles will end up to be if I had went ahead and place the
order for the biggest plate of Noodles.

So where can you give the tasty bowl of Noodles a good try?
The Menu.
Look, they also have 'Spinach Noodles' over here too.

The name of the stall would be 'Yummy Sarawak Kolo Mee'.
It's located inside 'Tampines Round Market & Food Centre'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    Daily: 5:00 - 15:00
* Click here for the map of 'Tampines Round Market & Food Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment