Tuesday 25 November 2014

Though looks kinda old but...

I have been having numerous meals around this area and I never thought that I can actually find such a stall over here. And here comes...

my lunch.
It comes with a plate of Noodles mixed with 'Kway Teow' and a few
types of ingredients.

For a start, the plate of Noodles comes with an acceptable portion
and taste. The reason why I have gone ahead placing an order for a
plate of Noodles is mainly due to the fact that some ingredients
will taste much better when you have it with something else. Too
bad they didn't offer other types of chilli's over here, else the
plate of Noodles might have tasted much more better with sliced
chillies. The Chinese sausage is pretty chewy and yummy for a start,
but it's nothing as compared to the 'Otah'. Anyway, the 'Otah' that
just left the barbecue stove minutes ago was fantastic. It's warm,
yummy, spicy and at the same time, it has this nice texture. Best of
all as I dig into it, the 'Otah' has this nice taste and aroma of
spicy fish meat, which is a (+) to me.

'Chicken Wings'.
One of the signature ingredients over here would be the 'Chicken
Wings'. How amazing the 'Chicken Wings' are? For a start, just by
taking a closer look at the styrofoam plate, there isn't traces of
oil that was left by the 'Chicken Wings', which makes it a good
start. As I took my first bite off the 'Wings', the juicy flesh
started bursting inside my mouth. As I took more and more bites, I
realized that the thin layer of skin is pretty crispy too. And one
of the winning factor would be the size of the 'Chicken Wings'. Not
only it tastes good, the size of it is a (+) too. :)

So where can you give the food a good try?
The name of this stall would be 'Eng Kee'(榮記).
It's located in one of the coffee shops located along 'Commonwealth Drive'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    Mondays - Saturdays: 12:00 - 22:00
    (Closed on Sundays)
* Click here for the location of 'Eng Kee'(榮記) on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment