Monday 13 October 2014

Atas Ice Cream in Chinatown...

I was walking along the back alley of Chinatown or more specifically, 'South Bridge Road'. And I happen to came upon this ice cream shop. (Little do I know that it's Swiss Ice Cream.)

'2 Scoops of Ice Creams'
Top - 'Crème Brûlée'
A bit too sweet for me. This is simply sweetness overdose.

Bottom - 'Pistachio'
Being a nutty man, this is a (+). I loved the bitter and nutty sensation.

Despite of the number of customers that they are getting each and every day,
the overall texture of the ice cream isn't too solid, in fact it's pretty
creamy and smooth. As I scoop the ice cream and pop it in my mouth, it can
really melt in my mouth without any disturbments. :D

So where can you give the ice cream a good try?
The name of this shop would be 'Mövenpick'.
They have a few hidden outlets spread across the island.
The above shows the outlet located in the corner of 'Southbridge Hotel'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    11:00 - 19:00 Daily
* Click here to find out more about 'Mövenpick'.
^ Click here to find out more about 'Southbridge Hotel'.
~ Click here for the location of 'Southbridge Hotel' on 'Google Maps'.
# Click here for the list of delicacies that you can find and get along 'South Bridge Road'.

No comments:

Post a Comment