Wednesday 25 September 2013

DIY your Hamburger or Cheeseburger...

Do you prefer a 'Hamburger' or a 'Cheeseburger'? On top of that, what are the ingredients that you loved most? Over here, the 'Sky is the Limit' and they are offering more than one million different types of burgers. Trust me, you can never finish up trying all the different burger combinations over here.

Before moving on with the step of describing my burger, let me start off
by explaining the difference between the 'Hamburger' and 'Cheeseburger'
over here. Basically the main difference would be the additional selection
of Cheese that comes with the 'Cheeseburger'.

'DIY Hamburger'
For a start, I have chosen 'Honey Oat Bun' as the base and I have also
chosen the 'Grilled Chicken' patty out of the 4 different selections,
which is 'Beef', 'Mutton', 'Pork' and 'Grilled Chicken'. Ingredients wise,
I have chosen 'Shredded Lettuce', 'Tomato Slice', 'Pickles', 'Jalepeno'
and also 'Fried Egg'. As for the dressing, I have taken 'Mayonnaise' and
'Roasted Garlic Aioli'.

The burger ended up to be a bit too thick for me. Even when I have opened
my mouth to the maximum, I still have difficulty biting the burger. Taste
wise, the succulent 'Grilled Chicken' is fantastic and upon mixing each
individual bite with the 'half Fried Egg' and several other ingredients, the
taste is pretty exciting and interesting to me. There's a nice mixture of
all the different tastes. And best of all, despite of all the ingredients
added, you still can taste the delicious 'Grilled Chicken'. :D

By the way, they are also offering interesting ingredients like
'Grilled Bananas', 'Grilled Pineapples', etc... over here too.

'Disco Fries'
As for the 'Disco Fries', it's topped with a layer of 'Cheese' and the
base is covered with a thick layer of gravy, which kinda reminds me of
'Brown Sauce'. However the fries are a bit too soft for me but the taste
of the sauces are pretty good. I have given the 'Mayonnaise' and 'Curry
Remoulade' a try and it seems that the 'Curry Remoulade' tastes as
delicious as the 'Curry Sauce' that 'Mcdonalds' is offering back then.
And it's the sauces that gives the fries a very big (+).

So where can you give the 'Burgers' a good try?
The name of this restaurant would be
"The Burger Bar by fatboy's concept".
It's located on level 1 of 'Far East Plaza'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    11:30 - 22:00 Daily
* Click here to find out more about 'Fat Boys'.
^ Click here for the 'Facebook Page' of 'The Burger Bar'.
~ Click here to find out more about 'Far East Plaza'.
# Click here for the location of 'Far East Plaza' on 'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment