Wednesday 10 July 2013

Looking 4 a light snack

We were having a low budget feast for lunch last weekend. Each of us have placed an order for a food item or 2 and share it among the group of us. Since I have already ordered something 'heavy', I decided to look for some 'lighter' stuff to go with it. Therefore...

'Curry Puff'
Even though, the curry puff that they are selling over here are smaller than the
average 'Curry Puff' out there, but it's definitely much more heavier than what
you are getting out there. In fact, it have reminded me of the 'Curry Puff' that
I have been getting since I was a kid. These homemade 'Curry Puff' over here were
stuffed with ingredients like 'Potatoes', part of a 'Boiled Egg' and minced meat.
On top of that, a non-spicy curry mix have been added into the 'Curry Puff' too.
When I was taking a bite from the 'Curry Puff', the not too thick crust and the
'Curry' covered potatoes were pretty indulging. As you move on even further, the
nice combination of all the ingredients, not only smells good, it taste deliciously
good too. (In fact, I wanted to take a photo of the fillings of the 'Curry Puff',
but I was busy enjoying the 'Curry Puff' that the same idea have slipped off my
mind completely.)

So where can you give the 'Curry Puff' a try?
The name of this stall would be 'Rolina'.
It's located inside 'Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre', which is located near
'Chomp Chomp Food Centre'

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    07:30 - 17:00 Daily
    (Closed on Mondays)
* Click here for the location of 'Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre' on 'Google Maps'.
^ Click here for the list of delicacies that you can find & get in
  'Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment