Tuesday 25 June 2013

Beyond a Potato will become a Potato Burger?

Eating, is the biggest enjoyment in my life. I love to go around looking and giving different types of delicious/interesting delicacy a try. As for my last weekend, I was spending a bit of time doing a bit of window shopping in this shopping centre and...

'Turkey Ham Potato'
Taking the first look at this reminds me of a cheesy pizza and it makes me wonder
where is the potato?

After spending a bit of time digging and poking, I realised that they have actually
slice open a potato and add the ingredients into the opening. As for my case, since
I have placed an order for the 'Turkey Ham Potato', I think that slices of
'Turkey Ham' and 'Cheese' have been added to the opening in the potato before they put
it inside a microwave to bake it. Therefore the end product have 'Cheese' melting all
over the opening. On top of that, you are still getting all the nice potato skin and
the texture of the potato remains to be pretty soft and moist, which is pretty nice
and delicious. (Drooling...)

However, just take note that this can be pretty filling. If you don't have a fantastic
big appetite, try to share this with someone else.

In fact, I was pretty surprise. Although it's slightly a bit pricey, but the food
over here is pretty nice. Yet, it only have a handful of customers only, which is
kinda surprising.

The name of this place is 'Potato Depot'.
It's located inside 'Raffles City Shopping Centre'.

Operating Hours:
  • Sundays - Thursday: 09:00 - 21:30
    Fridays - Saturdays: 09:00 - 22:00

* Click here to find out more about 'Potato Depot'.
^ Click here to find out more about 'Raffles City Shopping Centre'.
~ Click here for the list of delicacies that can be found in 'Raffles City Shopping Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment