Wednesday 8 May 2013

Vegetarian Food around the corner

Besides being the closest stall located near my previous workplace, this is also one of the best vegetarian stall around that area too. Introducing...

'Vegetarian Bee Hoon'
I'm pretty lucky, as I'm placing my orders, the owner of this stall was in the
midst of preparing a fresh wok of 'Bee Hoon'. After 5~10 minutes waiting,
the stall owner finally placed a plate of 'Bee Hoon' in front of me. Although
the variety of ingredients that the stall owner has added into the plate of
'Bee Hoon' isn't that great, but I can assure you that the taste is pretty
delicious. For a start, I love the crispy brown pieces of 'Beancurd'-alike
ingredient. The red coloured meat-alike ingredient are pretty nice too. On
top of all these ingredients, the green chillies that was also added are
pretty good. Seriously I don't think that I would have any difficulties
finishing the whole plate of 'Bee Hoon' even if I only ask for the 'Bee Hoon'
and green chillies only. (Kinda weird but that's simply how good the 'Bee Hoon'
and the green chillies are. :P)

The name of this stall would be 'Zai Xing Vegetarian'(在興素食).
It's located inside the coffee shop beneath Block 56, Tiong Poh Road.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    Mondays - Fridays: 8am - 2pm
    (As for the weekends, I don't think they are open for business.)
  • If you are looking for budget meals, ask for the cheaper set meals. You can also select the ingredients that you want, but take note of the prices the ingredients that you have selected.

^ Click here for the location of 'Block 56, Tiong Poh Road' on Google Maps.
~ Click here for the list of delicacies located near 'Tiong Bahru Market'.

No comments:

Post a Comment