Thursday 16 May 2013

Prawns around me...

As the government decides to build more and more HDB flats in my area, the number of eateries around my area has also increased rapidly. Although I haven't tried each and every one of them, but I have definitely covered most of the stalls selling noodles, Therefore... :)

'Prawn Noodles'
So what makes me a hardcore noodle fan?
Basically, I can't survive a whole week without eating any noodles. And
there are numerous situations where the whole bowl of noodles were gone
and lots of ingredients still remain in the bowl. (I knew that it might
sounds kinda funny, but that's the truth.)

Anyway, as for the 'Prawn Noodles' over here, I love the proportion of
sauces that he has added into the bowl of noodles. Even though I have
also sprinkled chilli powder all over the noodles, but as I stirred the
bowl of noodles and vegetables together, the noodles doesn't end up to
be too dry or too watery. I simply love the spicy sensation that the bowl
of noodles are giving me and at the same time, the noodles still remain
to be pretty tangy. (O.O)V

The taste of the soup is pretty rich in taste and the stall owner has
also thrown ingredients like prawns and lean pork slices into the bowl
of soup too. (Usually, most of the (dry)prawn noodles out there, the
stall owner will throw all the ingredients into a bowl and he will be
passing you a separate bowl of clear soup. However, there are also
stall owners that will be adding the prawns inside the bowl of soup too.)

Therefore, if you are staying near my area, I would strongly encourage
you to give the 'Prawn Noodles' over here a try. :D

So where can you give the 'Prawn Noodles' a try?
The name of this stall would be 'Feng Zan Prawn Noodles'(豊贊蝦麵).
It's located in one of the coffee shops along 'Kim Tian Road'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    I'm not too sure myself, but it seems to be 10am ~ 8pm .
* Click here for the location of the coffee shop on 'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment