Saturday 11 May 2013

Greenish Chicken

Rather than going for the same old stuff that I have been eating at 'Tiong Bahru Market', I have decided to give something new a try again. (Although I called it new, but it's not really that new. I have eaten it before, I think.) The following shows my dinner last weekend...

'Thai Food'
Although I have been eating 'Thai Food' quite often recently, but I just
couldn't resist the smell and taste of it. As for my dinner that night, I
have ordered a bowl of 'Green Curry Chicken', a plate of 'Thai-Style
Spring Roll' and also a plate of rice.

'Thai-Style Spring Roll'
Although most of the ingredients that was added into this 'Spring Roll'
was mainly vegetables (Bean sprouts, Carrots, Cabbages, etc...), but the
taste of it is pretty terrible. I think it's mainly caused by the bean
sprouts that were not wash and prepare properly. On top of that, the skin
of the 'Spring Roll' is slightly a bit too thick. Although the peanuts
that go with the dish is pretty okay, but the overall taste still remains
to be pretty yucky.

'Green Curry Chicken'
Speaking of 'Thai food', the first few dishes that will pop out of my mind
are dishes like 'Tom Yum Soup', 'Green Curry Chicken', etc... And ever since
my first encounter with 'Green Curry Chicken', it have always been on my mind.
Basically the taste of the curry itself, is pretty sweet and at the same time
not spicy at all. And most of the time, the texture of the curry is pretty
thick. On top of that, meat and vegetables will also be added to the curry,
which makes it ultra yummy. This dish is so good that the curry itself blends
with white rice pretty well and the taste of the ingredients were delicious.
After I have finished all the rice and the ingredients, I have also gone for
the green curry too. The taste of the curry is so good that I have emptied
the whole bowl of it.

So where can you give all these 'Thai Food' a try?
The name of this stall is 'Galamang Thai-Viet'.
It's located inside 'Tiong Bahru Market'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    Fridays - Tuesdays: 10:30am - 9pm

* Click here for the location of 'Tiong Bahru Market' on Google Maps.
^ Click here for the list of delicacies located near 'Tiong Bahru Market'.

No comments:

Post a Comment