Thursday 25 April 2013

The Duck, The Roasted Meat or The BBQ Meat

Recently, I decided to have/add a bit more meaty stuff into my meals. So that I can do my part as a blood donor and since I have the time the other day and I really love to explore new eating places, therefore...

'Duck meat' & 'BBQ Meat' Rice(鴨叉燒飯)
As for the food over here, for the same price, you can either choose to have
'Duck Meat' or 'Roasted Meat' or 'BBQ Meat' with a plate of rice. By the way,
after you pick up the plate of rice from the stall helpers, you can add as
many scoops of sauce as you want. However, usually such dark coloured sauces
are pretty salty, therefore I would strongly encourage you not to pour too
much sauce all over the plate.

I personally find the 'duck meat' a bit too stiff. As compared to the 'duck meat',
the 'BBQ Meat' were far more tender, juicier and delicious. And the 'BBQ meat'
will even taste much more better when you have it with a bit of the sauce and the
rice. In fact, I wonder how would the 'Roasted Meat' over here taste like...

So where can you give this plate of 'meaty' rice a try?
The name of this stall would be 'Jiu Jiang Shao La'(九江燒臘).
It's located inside 'Ghim Moh Market and Food Centre'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    From 10am till 2pm
    (Closed every Wednesday)
  • Take note, during lunch hours, the queue at this stall can be pretty crazy. Hence, it ended up to be a matter of either you go there pretty early or you don't.
* Click here for the location of 'Ghim Moh Market and Food Centre' on 'Google Maps'.
^ Click here for the list of delicacies that can be found in 'Ghim Moh Market and Food
  Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment