Thursday 4 April 2013

Chicken Rice in Bugis, but not really Bugis?

Although, I'm not a big fan of rice dishes. However, once in a while, I will still go for it.

Hmmm... Although the meat of the chicken is pretty tender and the taste is
reasonably good, and the fragrance of the rice is pretty nice. On top of
that, the chilli and the soya sauce can blend with the chicken rice nicely,
but I still think that something is lacking. Probably I'm just been too picky
but I think that the chicken rice that they are selling isn't fantastic or
unique enough. I think that it would be even better if they try to spice
up the taste of the dish a bit.

The name of this stall would be 'Bugis St Chuen Chuen Chicken Rice'(白沙浮津津芽菜雞).
It's located inside 'LongHouse', which is located along 'Upper Thomson Road'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    9am - 11pm
* Click here for the location of 'LongHouse' on 'Google Maps'.
^ Click here for the list of delicacies that's located near 'LongHouse'.

No comments:

Post a Comment