Friday 8 March 2013

I got to admit...

that over the last few years, this is the first time they are attracting my attention again. And that particular product will be...

the new 'Taro Pie'.
Out of the 3 new products that they have launched recently, I find this the best.
As for the reason why, I guess the first and one of the most important reason would
be the relatively cheap price. In fact, as fas as I could remember, it's much more
cheaper than the cost of a Apple Pie during my secondary school days. Secondly, the
nice fragrance of the vegetable, Taro. Last but not least, the good taste. the pie
was wrapped with a layer of crispy crust and the warm Taro can easily burn your
tongue. Therefore, I would strongly suggest that you let it cool down for a minute
or so before you take the first bite. :P Anyway, though the taste of the Taro is
slightly a bit too sweet, but the overall experience still remains to be pretty good.

* Click here for the official website of McDonald's Singapore.
^ Click here for the official website of McDonald's Delivery Singapore a.k.a McDelivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment