Wednesday 7 November 2012

Interlude: Have a break, have a healthier drink

Do you still remember about the existence of the village of 'A'? I was passing by that place a few days ago and I decided to go in and have a mug of 'A' juice.


'Avocado Juice'
Rather than sticking to the same old stall, I decided to have a mug
of 'Avocado' Juice from one of the stalls located near 'Avocado King'.
Pretty much similar from what you are getting from 'Avocado King',
the juice that I'm getting tastes pretty much the same. It also comes
with a smooth, thick and creamy texture and this would be a pretty
good alternative if the queue for 'Avocado King' is too long. :D

Okay, since the village of 'A' is so big and there are a few stalls selling 'Avocado Jucie', so which one am I referring to?

The name of this stall would be 'Mr Avocado: EXOTIC JUICE'.
Though I have mentioned it earlier, but this stall is located
inside the village of 'A'.

* Click here for the map of 'Alexandra Village Hawker Centre'.
^ Click here for some other delicacies that can be found in 'A' village.

No comments:

Post a Comment