Tuesday 30 October 2012

Family Restaurant

I was thinking of going to 'Liang Court' for some Japanese food, but I was passing by 'Central Shopping Mall' and I recalled that there was this new 'Western Food Restaurant' in the basement. Therefore...


'Choco Almond Dessert Pizza'
This is the first time I'm trying a Pizza covered with Chocolate,
Almonds, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow. The strong Chocolate aroma
smell reminds me of the Chocolate factory at Jurong Area. The aroma
is simply too overpowering. The friendly waitress was asking if the
pizza should be served before or after my main course since it was
suppose to be a dessert. I should have listen to her advice.
Although it's a 7' pizza, however the amount of ingredients that was
sprinkled on top of the pizza were too thick. After spending around
15~20 minutes gobbling down the whole pizza, I was full, too full.
The thick peanut butter paste + Chocolate combination were crazily
filling, sweet and tasty. It's so filling that to some extent, I
almost had difficulty finishing everything.


'Chicken Ball Panini Set Meal'
The set meal comes with a basket of 'Fries' and a burger-alike
'Panini'. It's pretty much similar to a burger, but the bread
used to wrap all the meat together are slightly a bit different.
Although you can request for 'Tartar sauce' and 'Chilli sauce',
however the taste of the 'Fries' are too salty and even with
the help of the 'Tartar sauce', it couldn't help much. ==""


'Chicken Ball Panini'
Though the texture of the 'Panini' is pretty unique, however the
burger is slightly a bit too meaty. Besides for the meaty issue,
I think that the meat are slightly a bit too dry. It would taste
even much more better if they can add a bit of sauce and a bit more
vegetables in between the 'bread'. However when I tried to compare
it to the 'Choco Almond Dessert Pizza', I think that the 'Choco
Almond Dessert Pizza' would be a much wiser choice. :P

So where can you try all the yummy stuff that I have listed in this post.

The name of this restaurant would be 'Vivo - American Pizza & Panini'.
It's located on basement 1 of 'Central Shopping Mall'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours: Till 10pm daily
* Click here to find out more about 'Vivo - American Pizza & Panini'.
^ Click here to find out more about 'Central Shopping Mall'.
~ Click here for the list of delicacies that can be found in 'Central Shopping Mall'.

No comments:

Post a Comment