Wednesday 26 September 2012

Simple Meal, Simple Me

Don't you hate it when there's so many options out there so you to choose. In fact, I was going round and round in circles at a Hawker Centre thinking what should I be having for dinner. I finally decided to...


Go for a simple bowl of 'Sliced Fish Porridge' first.
Hmmm... My luck isn't that bad after all. Though the 'You Tiao' is slightly
a bit oily, but that isn't important. Most importantly, it is still pretty
crispy and it's so good that I ended up finishing the 'You Tiao' much much
before I started digging into the porridge. Porridge wise, the texture is
pretty good and it didn't end up to be too watery, which makes it even much
more better. On top of that, the sliced fish that was added into the
porridge are pretty fresh too. Best of all, the egg was beat into the bowl
directly and I love stirring the egg and the porridge together till it
reaches a yellowish colour. By doing that, I can enjoy the taste of the egg
and the porridge together. :D I wonder how would the side dishes taste like...

So why can you try this?

The name of this stall would be '麗芳粥品'.
It seems to have several outlets island wide but I have only tried the
branch located inside 'Bukit Merah View Market and Food Centre'.

* Click here for the location of 'Bukit Merah View Market and Food Centre' on
  Google Maps.
^ Click here for some other delicacies that can be found in 'Bukit Merah View Market and
  Food Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment