Wednesday 19 September 2012

Not so atas after all....

While waiting for my friend, I decided to do a bit of window shopping. But rather than doing lots of window shopping, I ended up doing more eating. (What can you expect from me?)


'Ice Bubble Yuan Yang'
This is more commonly known as Ice Cold Coffee mixed with Milk Tea.
Though I'm not really into coffee but I personally find the coffee
taste to be pretty strong and rather than being bitter, the taste of
this beverage ended up to be pretty sweet instead. :P

Since I'm suppose to meet my friend for dinner, I decided to go for
something light before hand.

'Hebi Hiam Thick Toast'('Hebi Hiam' means Spicy dried shrimps.)
Though I was expecting something thicker (like those that you can get at
a HK Cafe), the taste of this thick toast isn't that bad after all.
At least they are smart enough to add the 'Hebi Hiam' paste in between
the bread. By doing it that way, it will be maintaining a balance between
the toast and the 'Hebi Hiam' paste. Imagine what will happen if the
'Hebi Hiam' paste have been applied to the top of a thick toast only.
The top will be pretty tasty, but the bottom will be too boring...

'Kaya and Butter Toast'
Nothing special over here. Ever since the rise of the 'Ya Kun' empire,
it seems that this has become a trend and everyone is following their
footsteps.

So where can you try this?
The name of this place would be 'Bread "N" Butter Box'.
It's located at 'Bugis+ Shopping Mall' Level 1.
('Bugis+ Shopping Mall' is previous known as 'Illuma Shopping Mall'.)

Notes:
  • Operating Hours: 8am - 10pm Daily

* Click here to find out more about 'Bugis+ Shopping Mall'.
^ Click here for the location of 'Bugis+' on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment