Saturday 18 August 2012

T.G.I.F... :D

Thank God Its Friday and since this is going to be a long weekend in Singapore and today is a Friday, I decided to go all out travelling from the west to the east to give a restaurant a try...


'Ultimate Electric Lemonade'
While waiting for my main course, the waitress have delivered the drinks
to my table. Not sure is it me or probably I haven't been touching blends
like this for a very long time, therefore when I'm drinking it, the
shiokness of the lemonade is there and everything seems to be perfectly
fine. But the moment I hopped onto a bus, it felt as if I'm burning from
the inside. >.<"" Perhaps I really have no luck in drinking such blends...:P

'Full Rack Jack Daniel's Ribs'
Here comes the main course of the day. On the menu, it have stated that
the ribs will be served with crispy fries and the fries are indeed crispy
Besides having a portion of crispy fries, by looking at the texture,
I realised that they are serving fresh cut fries, which is great. I highly
preferred fresh cut fries than the normal fries, especially when the tase
the taste and the fragrance of the potatoes are much more nicer and better.

As for the ribs, although it might seems to be much more smaller than
what you are getting elsewhere, but it have it's good points too.
For example, the chef didn't over cooked the ribs, which at the same time
makes it much more easier to separate the meat and the bones and makes it
much more easier for you to chew and savour the meat. :P
(Yes, I have to agree that I'm just been lazy, but after a long day at
work, who doesn't?) Taste wise, the ribs itself comes with a pretty sweet
taste and to some extent, I don't even feel like dipping the meat into the
barbecue sauce at all. Thinking about it, this is probably my first time,
not getting so sick with the taste of the full rack ribs. Probably it's
the taste and probably it's the way they are preparing it, but either ways
seriously I don't mind having the same dish for dinner for the next few days.
By the way, Although you will only be given a small tub of barbecue sauce,
but I think that the amount given is more than enough to go with the fries
and the ribs. :D

So where can you try the ribs?
Similar to the title of this post, the name of this restaurant would be
'T.G.I.Friday'. Currently they only have a branch in Singapore and it's
located on level 1 of '112 Katong Shopping Mall'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
  • Weekdays: 11am - 12am
  • Weekends: 9am - 12am
  • By the way, the location of '112 Katong Shopping Mall' might appear to be pretty inconvenient, but with the free shuttle bus service to and from 'Paya Lebar MRT Station', things might ended up to be much more easier than you think. (Please take a look at the '112 Katong Shopping Mall' website below for the most updated time table of the free shuttle bus.)
* Click here to find out more about 'T.G.I.Friday'.
^ Click here to find out more about '112 Katong Shopping Mall'.

No comments:

Post a Comment