Friday 10 August 2012

Not bad for a food court...

I don't really like to have a meal or two at a food court. As for the reason why, I guess it would be the price that I'm paying for the food and the air conditional environment. To some extent, I still find the hawker centres or food centre to be much much better. But it just so so happen that my friend wanted to have his dinner at the food court, therefore I decided to join him...

'Ginseng Chicken Classic Soup and Vegetables with Oyster Sauce'
First of all, I'm pretty amaze with the quality of the soup that
I'm getting at this food court. The taste of the soup is superb
and it's pretty clear. The soup also comes with a very strong
herbal taste, which I like it very much. :D Best of all, though
the size of the bowls are pretty small, but you can go for endless
refills of the delicious soup. (I'm not sure if this service has
been extended to all the branches island wide, but I'm pretty sure
that the branch at Bugis Junction do have such a service. :D)
By the way, I feel like trying all the other soups too. :P

Besides for the delicious soup that they are offering, they also
have pretty good promotions for the side dishes too. You can get
a good plate of vegetables at a relatively low price. As for the
side dish that I have ordered, the vegetables were pretty clean
and by dipping them in the oyster sauce simple makes it even far
more tasty.

So where can you try this soup?

The name of this stall would be 'Soup Master'(老火汤).
They have a few branches island wide and the one that I have shown here,
would be the branch located inside the food court of 'Bugis Junction'.

* Click here to find out more about 'Soup Master'(老火汤).
^ Click here for the facebook page of 'Soup Master'(老火汤).
~ Click here for the list of delicacies that can be found in 'Bugis Junction'.

No comments:

Post a Comment