Friday 24 August 2012

It's ice cream time again...

Rather than blaming on the weather in Singapore, I think that I'm at fault too. I think that I need to have a much more stranger willpower, otherwise my hunger for all these ice cold delicacies are getting wilder and wilder. Anyway here comes...


a tub of ice cream. Choice of flavours would be 'Yuzu' and 'Rosemary & Apple'.
Both flavours comes with a pretty strong taste. But, if I need to choose the
strongest flavour out of the two, I guess that would be 'Yuzu'. The taste of
the 'Yuzu' ice cream is so concentrated that the moment I took a few bites of
it, I feel like drinking some ice cold water already. The taste is pretty hard
to describe and it's pretty much similar to a sour lemon, the taste of the 'Yuzu'
ice cream would give your tongue a memorable sensation. =="""
(Probably my friend is correct, ice cream that are targeting the locals would
have a pretty strong taste, whereby ice cream that are targeting the foreigners
would have a better fragrance and the taste isn't as strong as the ice cream
that are targeting the local market.)


Here's a photo of the interior of 'Tom's Palette' ice cream.


let's take a look at their menu.

So where can you try this?

The name of this place would be 'Tom's Palette' ice cream.
It's located at level 1 of 'Shaw Leisure Gallery'.


And this would be their operating hours...

Notes:
  • Though they have listed more than 70 different ice cream flavours on their website, but not all the flavours would be available every day. But flavours like Chrysanthemum, Tofu & Dates, Lavender, etc... looks pretty exciting.
  • By the way, if you want to dilute the taste of the ice cream in your mouth, there's a water cooler in that in case of emergency?
* Click here to find out more about 'Tom's Palette' ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment