Tuesday 28 August 2012

I think I need to do something about my daily diet...

Ever since I started this blog, I told myself that I shouldn't be sticking to the same old stuff that I love. I should move on and try all sorts of different kind of food, which can also be food that I like and food that I don't like... And here's something that I don't really like back then...

'Honey Lavender Yogurt' with 4 toppings (Kiwi, Sunflower seeds, Almonds, Caramel Syrup)
Before explaining how good the 'Yogurt' is, I would like to explain a bit
on why the hell do I hate 'Yogurt'. Firstly, the unbearable sour taste.
Especially those that are too sour. Just taking a bite is unforgettable.
Secondly, sometimes 'Yogurt' can ended up to be too liquid, which is kinda
gross. ==""" I guess the above should more or less explain why I hate it.

So what makes this different?
Firstly, probably because this isn't the usual white 'Yogurt', therefore
it isn't very sour. In fact I don't remember it to be sour at all and the
taste of the 'Yogurt' is pretty sweet. :D Secondly, the texture is pretty
much similar to an ice cream. It isn't too hard nor too soft, which is
perfect. :D Last but not least, the range of toppings that they have.
When I saw the option of choosing sunflowers seed as a topping, my eyes
were popping out. :P (Kinda lame isn't it, but that's the truth.) :P
(Anyway, I was Googling around and there are are a lot of articles on
the topic "health benefits of 'Yogurt'". So you should give it a try too.)

So where can you give this 'Yogurt' a try?

The name of this place would be 'berrylite'.
It seems that they have a few branches island wide and the branch that
I have shown in the above would be the branch that's located on level 5 of
'Bugis+'(previously known as Illuma).

Notes:
  • By the way, for the 'berrylite' branch at 'Bugis+', if you have a ticket stub of the 'Filmgarde' located in 'Bugis+', you will be entitled to a free topping. :D
* Click here to find out more about 'berrylite'.
^ Click here to read about the benefits of eating 'Yogurt'.

No comments:

Post a Comment