Wednesday 15 August 2012

Can a Marble be eaten?

As the weather gets warmer and warmer, it seems that my resistance for ice cold desserts are getting weaker and weaker day by day. To a certain extent, I would rather go for a ice cold dessert rather than a good meal. Therefore...


here's a 'Triple Scoop Ice Cream'.
The flavours from the top to the bottom are 'Matcha Infusion',
'Salted Peanut' and 'Cool Mint'.

'Matcha Infusion'
Comes with a very thick 'Matcha' or Japanese Green Tea taste that
to some extent, it reminds me of the good old days, spending a bit
of time sitting in/outside a traditional tea house appreciating
good 'Matcha' in Kyoto.

'Salted Peanut'
The taste of this flavour is pretty much similar to the peanut butter
that one can get from a supermarket. I was licking the the ice cream
and I suddenly realised that this flavour also comes with real peanuts
too. Though this is my first attempt trying this flavour but to my
opinion, I think that it's pretty good and it's isn't as sticky as the
peanut butter. (How I wish I could have this ice cream between my 2
slices of bread every morning.)

'Cool Mint'
Though the weather is getting warmer and warmer, but it still have
difficulty beating the cool factor of this flavour. The Mint flavour
is too strong. Though I love the refreshing taste, but this is a bit
too overwhelming.

By the way, if you are going ahead with a cone ice cream, you probably
might want to try the 'Dipped Roll Waffle' cone too. I find it pretty
crunchy, especially when there's lots of peanuts wrapping around the
cone. (Not sure if it's me or I'm eating too much nuts that might
cause me to...)

So where can you try this?

The name of this Ice Cream shop would be 'Marble Slab Creamery'.
Oh, by the way they have set-up several outlets island-wide and
shown in the above would be the outlet located on level 1 of
'Central Shopping Mall'.

* Click here to find out more about 'Marble Slab Creamery'.
^ Click here to find out more about 'Central Shopping Mall'.

No comments:

Post a Comment