Wednesday 22 August 2012

An Apple a day can keep CS away... but...

Frankly speaking, I don't like apples, but I love to eat apple strudels. If I'm not mistaken, the most craziest thing that I have ever done before was finished up a 15" apple strudel within a week all by myself. :P


'Apple Strudel'
Here's the real thing. But what makes it so special?
Firstly, the crust on top, in the middle and at the bottom of the
apple strudel are pretty crispy. On top of the crispiness, the
crust also comes with a bit of honey, which makes it sweet. :D
Secondly, the apple fillings that they are using are pretty tasty.
The chunky and delicious apple fillings are one of the reasons why
I'm writing about this apple strudel. Last but not least, the
affordable price that they are selling it. What can I say, I think
that getting a whole loaf of apple strudel is pretty worth it. :D

So where can you try it?

The name of this place would be 'Ritz Apple Strudel'
and it seems that they have a few branches island wide.

Notes:
  • Please refer to their website for the operating hours of each individual branch.
  • Besides for apple strudel, they also have mango strudel, peach strudel, blueberry strudel, durian strudel and strawberry strudel. By the way, getting a strawberry heart shaped strudel looks like a pretty good idea for valentine's day.
* Click here to find out more about 'Ritz Apple Strudel'.
^ Click here for the location of the branch that I have shown here on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment