Monday 23 July 2012

Come In to Hokkaido?

Few weeks ago, I'm suppose to meet my friends at 'Clarke Quay', but due to the hot weather, I decided to grab some ice cream before I meet them. Therefore, I decided to pay a visit to 'Liang Court'...


'Melon and Vanilla Ice Cream'
The taste for the vanilla ice cream is pretty much the same
else where, but the taste for the Melon ice cream is pretty strong.
On top of that, the texture of the ice cream is pretty much
similar to the Japanese style 'shaved ice'. (≧∇≦)b
(Note: Speaking of Melon, do you know that a Melon in Japan
or from Japan can cost as much as S$50?)


The name of the shop will be 'Come In Hokkaido'. You can find
all sorts of infamous sweets and biscuits from Hokkaido over there.
By the way, this shop is located inside the compound of 'Meidiya'
Singapore, which is located in 'Liang Court'.

* Click here for the website of 'Meidiya' Singapore.
^ Click here to find out more about 'Liang Court'.

No comments:

Post a Comment