Friday 22 June 2012

The rise of the Crystal Empire

Probably I haven't been dining at 'Crystal Jade' for quite some time, but there seems to be a new trend. It seems that all the shopping malls in Singapore will have a 'Crystal Jade' branch residing in a corner of the shopping mall...

Crystal Jade My Bread(翡翠麦包)
This would be one of the newest 'Crystal Jade' branch located inside
the shopping mall near my house. Basically by looking at the name,
you know that this branch is specializing in selling pastries.
I was passing by the place at around 8pm that day and it seems to
a large variety of bun so I decided to give some of them a try.
Sorry for disappointment but I was busy savouring the buns that
I have forgotten to take a photo. :P After trying 6 of them, I think
that the buns that they are making isn't that bad. To some extent,
I think that they are as good as 'Bread Talk', even though it's slightly
more expensive as 'Bread Talk'. One of my favourite so far would be
the 'Crunchy Almond Bread'.

Back to the main topic, it seems that the 'Crytal Jade' started off
making Chinese food/cuisine like Dim Sum, Shanghai cuisine, Cantonese
cuisine, etc... Looking at the way they are expanding, I wouldn't be
surprise if they move into the other areas in the future.
For example: Western food, Japanese food, etc...

* Click here for the website of 'Crystal Jade'.
(It seems that they are undergoing some major site changes, but meanwhile you still can check out the current ongoing promotions that they have.)

No comments:

Post a Comment