Friday 15 June 2012

Early prawn...

Woke up slightly earlier than usual but what can you do? The first item that pops out from my mind would be 'food'. I decided to explore the breakfast options in my neighbourhood...

'Prawn Noodles'
Luckily, I managed to climb out of bed pretty early, otherwise I
might have miss the opportunity to try this bowl of 'Prawn Noodles'.
The ingredients that were given were pretty normal. There's prawns,
few slices of fish cake, few slices of pork meat and bean sprouts.
Although, the noodles and the ingredients doesn't taste fantastically
wonderful, but somehow the taste of it is pretty acceptable.
As compared to the noodles, I think the taste of the soup is even
much better. The strong taste of the prawns can be extracted from
this small little bowl of soup easily. Furthermore, the taste of the
soup will only get better and better as time goes by, which makes me
wonder how tasty the soup can be when it reaches late afternoon...

So where to get this simple bowl of 'Prawn Noodles'?

The name of the stall would be 'Wei Zhong Qi Prawn Noodle'(味中奇虾面).
It is located in the village of 'A'.

Note:
  • Operating Hours: 7am - 5pm daily

* Click here for the map of 'Alexandra Village hawker centre'.
^ Click here for some other delicacies that can be found in 'A' village.

No comments:

Post a Comment