Saturday 2 June 2012

Cheesecake of the past...

My first encounter with a cheesecake would probably be more than 15 years ago. After I gave it a try for the first time, I just couldn't stop myself from giving it another try over and over again. Hmmm.... Those were the days where I would travel great distance (it's not really that long probably 40 minutes only) just to buy a cheesecake and savour it over the next few days. :P So here comes the cheesecake...

"Fiesta Cheesecake"
This would be the cheesecake that I like since more than 15 years ago.
Although the size of the cheesecake seems to be getting smaller and
smaller but the taste (to me) is unforgettable.

First of all, I'm not a big fan of cheese and this is pretty suitable
for me as the taste isn't too cheesy. Secondly, they have Pandan
Cheesecake and I love it. Especially when I'm a small kid, I tend to
look for green coloured buns or cakes when I step into a pastry shop.
This is because I knew that 90% of the time green coloured buns or cakes
means that those cakes are Pandan flavour. :D Last but not least, this
cake isn't too sticky. I managed to cut the cake into 8 pieces within
minutes and I was using one of my hands to hold the cake while the
other was cutting the cake using a plastic knife. :P

As for the drawback? Probably the cheesecake was too affordable hence
unless you call in and make a reservation, otherwise it's pretty
difficult to get hold of one. (I tried calling 6 branches before I can
get hold of 1...) The other problem would be the freshness of the
cheesecake. These cheesecakes can only last for 4 days and unless you
have a big stomach for cheesecake like me, otherwise this might be a
big issue.


This would be the packaging of the cheesecake.
The name of the brand of the cheesecake would be "Fiesta".
They used to have a few outlets in Singapore but it seems that
nowadays you can only get the cheesecakes from places like
"Ichiban Boshi" and "Ichiban Sushi" outlets, and at selected
"Kuriya Japanese Fresh Fish Market" and "Men-ichi" outlets.

Note:
  • Make a call to the nearest branch located near you as early as possible.
  • If I'm not mistaken, they will be delivering fresh cheesecakes to the respective stores on a daily basis.
  • Some other favours that you kind find are flavours like: Original, Strawberry, etc...
* Click here to find out more about "Fiesta" cheesecake.
^ Click here to find out more about "Ichiban Boshi".
~ Click here to find out more about "Ichiban Sushi".
- Click here to find out more about "Kuriya Japanese Fresh Fish Market".
= Click here to find out more about "Men-ichi".

3 comments:

  1. Hey do you know where I can find those fiesta cheesecake now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where to buy fiesta cheesecake with logo of chef cow ?

    ReplyDelete