Thursday 10 May 2012

Just another drink stall

Normally what's your favourite drink to go with your delicious meal? As for myself, probably due to an overdose(overconsumption) of soft drinks, I have restrained myself from drinking all the fizzy soft drinks. Hence, I started to take drinks like 'Grass Jelly', 'Wheat grass', etc...

As for today...

'Pineapple Juice'
So what's so special about this drink? Basically, I guess most of
the older Hawkers Centres in Singapore still have a drink stall
or two selling all these 80s or 90s drinks. Usually I will order a
big mug and sit in a small corner and have my 'Happy Meal'.
Reminds of the good old days where all these drinks were poured
into a big glass mug... Those were the days.

By the way, one good thing about this drink would be the fact
that you are paying an dollar for it and besides for the pineapple
juice, you will also be getting slices of pineapple which helps
you to quench your thirst on a crazy sunny day. :D

Menu of the stall.
Look I'm not bluffing lo. :P
(Sometimes I will ended up getting myself a packet of 'Soya Bean'
drink and walk to the next bus stop... or might as well walk home. :P)

Name of the stall?

The name of the stall would be 'Long Sheng Hot & Cold Drinks'.
It is located in 'ABC Brickworks Market/Food Centre'.

* Click here for the map of ABC Brickworks Market/Food Centre.
^ Click here to find out what other delicacy can be found in the ABC Brickworks
  Market/Food Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment