Friday 18 May 2012

The case of the Missing Egg...

I'm not sure is it me or what but how come 'Laksa' nowadays doesn't comes with a boil egg any more? Is it because of the amount of time needed to boil the eggs or the cost of each egg is getting higher and higher, but I want my egg and give me my egg now... In exchange, I don't want the cockles, Thank you.


I had this hunger for Noodles that particular night or in fact I have
a hunger for Noodles every single night. Hence when I saw a stall
selling noodles, without any hesitation I decided to give it a try.
I ended up placing an order for the biggest bowl of 'Laksa' that they
have. And it ended out to be one of the stalls that will use a boiled
egg as one of the main ingredients in a bowl of 'Laksa'. I will never
forget the moment when I saw a boiled egg floating in my 'Laksa'.
I was astonished. Although the taste of the 'Laksa' was pretty normal,
but it sort of reminds me of the good old days where each and every
bowl of 'Laksa' that you can find will comes with a boiled egg, just
like Mee Siam. Soup wise, all the sweet 'Laksa' soup fanatics out
there will definitely love this place. The soup is so sweet that
despite adding all the chilli padi and chilli paste, the soup still
doesn't taste very spicy. (Hmm... I wonder, is it because I'm getting
immune to normal spicy stuff or I really need to start searching for
super extra spicy food.)

So where can you find this stall?

The name of the stall would be 'Hong Seng Minced Meat Noodles'.
It is located in the village of 'A'.
Note:
  • Operating Hours: 8am - 9pm daily
  • Closed on Sundays.

* Click here for the map of 'Alexandra Village hawker centre'.
^ Click here for some other delicacies that can be found in 'A' village.

No comments:

Post a Comment