Tuesday 17 April 2012

'Clifford' Cake

I'm wondering is it me or age is catching up with me. Recently I tend to pay a visit to places that I haven't being to for a very long time else I tend to go back to eating places that I haven't been going for a very long time. The following would be one of my favourite eating places probably around 4~5 years ago...

Here comes

'Tampopo Deli'.
'Tampopo Deli' is currently located on basement 1 of 'Liang Court
shopping Centre' along River Valley Road.
I can still recall the types of pastry that I have bought here before,
I still miss those 1/2 priced delicious bento dinners and the number
of interesting memories that this place has given me...
(Although most of these memories are food related...:P)


'Cheese Chiffon Cake'
The above would be one of the speciality of this place.
Although these chiffon cake are more expensive that normal cakes,
no one can resist the soft, fluffy and delicious chiffon cakes. :D
Another interesting finding of the place would be the fact that
every now and then, they tend to come up with new ideas for the
chiffon cakes. Ex: Green tea flavoured, fruit chiffon cake, etc...
(Hmm.... I guess this would be the only Tampopo branch that I like...)

Note:
  • All the inexpensive and good bento will start to appear after 8pm.
  • The puddings and cream puffs are ultra addictive. Once you have tasted one, you will get hook on.


* Click here for the location of the 'Tampopo Deli' in Liang Court.
^ Click here for some other good bites that can be found in 'Liang Court'.
# Click here to find out more about 'Liang Court'.

No comments:

Post a Comment