Wednesday 29 February 2012

Champion Ramen of Singapore Changi Airport

I love 'Japanese Ramen'. Therefore, since I have a bit of free time last week, I decided to travel all the way to the Singapore Changi International Airport Terminal 3 to give the new 'Japanese Ramen' stalls over there a try. Therefore, I will be blogging about the new 'Japanese Ramen' stalls over there this week.

The following would be the introduction of the 1st stall - Power Ramen 'Riki'.


The above would be a photo of the appearance of Power Ramen 'Riki'.

The best seller of the stall would most likely be 'Nitamago Riki Ramen'.
However, being a big fan of spicy food, I decided to give the spicy
version of 'Nitamago Riki Ramen' a try instead.

The following will be my own opinion of the 'Ramen'.
The soup of the 'Ramen' were pretty thick and on top of the thick soup,
the taste of Garlic were pretty strong too. Besides of the thick soup,
the ingredients that were included in the 'Ramen' were beansprouts, Cabbage,
'Char Siew', also known as barbecued pork slices, and half-boiled egg.
Although a variety of ingredients were given, I'm pretty amazed with the
fact that the chef can managed to maintain a balance between the amount
of vegetables and meat used in this bowl of 'Ramen'.
Note: I think the taste of the Half Boiled egg was pretty normal.


Delicious piece of thick 'Char Siew'. Don't you just love it?
If you have a passion for a bowl of 'Ramen' that comes with a strong taste,
you probably want to give this stall a try.


The following would be the introduction of the 1st stall - 'Gensuke' Chicken Ramen.


The above would be a photo of the appearance of 'Gensuke' Chicken Ramen.


The best seller of the stall would most likely be 'Ajitama Chicken Ramen'.
Hence, I decided to give both 'Ajitama Chicken Ramen' and 'Chicken Gyoza' a try.

The following will be my own opinion of the 'Ramen'.
This is probably the thickest chicken 'Ramen' soup base that I have
tasted in Singapore. I wonder how long does it take to make a bowl
of chicken soup of such great taste. Besides of the chicken soup base,
ingredients that were included in the 'Ramen' were vegetables,
half boiled egg and also few slices of chicken meat...
Hold on for a second... no 'Char Siew' in the 'Ramen'???
I personally felt that 'Char Siew' was one of the most important
'Ramen' ingredient that shouldn't be taken out. Which makes me
kind of disappointed with this stall.
Although the overall taste of the 'Ramen' was pretty tasty, I'm still
pretty disappoint with the fact that no 'Char Siew' was given. :(
If you haven't tried a bowl of 'Ramen' that comes with a chicken soup base,
you probably want to give this stall a try.
Note: I think the taste of the 'Chicken Gyoza' was pretty normal.

* Click here to find out more about 'Ramen Champion'.(Haven't been updated.)
~ Click here for the Facebook page of 'Ramen Champion'.
  (Up-To-Date information and menu of the new stores were available here.)
^ Click here for the website of Singapore Changi International Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment