Friday 2 December 2011

A plate of Spicy Fried Rice?

I must clarify that I don't like to eat rice. My favourite type of food in this world would be dishes that have noodles and lots of noodles in it. Although I don't like to eat rice dishes, there are some exception case where there are rice dishes that I simply can't resist.

Introducing...
Balachan Fried Rice.
The following are some of the reasons why I was a regular of the stall
  • Most importantly, irresistible spicy taste
  • Ingredients like crab meat, shrimps, egg, vegetables have been added to it
  • Not so sinful, especially when pork meat were not included and vegetables were included in a plate of Balachan Fried Rice
  • Cheap (With the price of S$3.20 you are getting a unbeatable tasty plate of Balachan Fried Rice :P

Before moving on telling you guys the location of the store, I would like to clarify something first. Spicy isn't a sense of taste. It is more of a sense of touch. I was google-ing around the web and it seems that by eating lots of spicy food, it can also increase the Metabolism of your body...
(Turning my head to my stomach for a while... hmmm I wonder....)

So where is this stall located?
This stall is located at Maxwell Food Centre. The name of the store would be 'Somerset'. Besides for the infamous Balachan Fried Rice, they also have some other typical
Cze Char dishes.
For example: Yang Chou Fried Rice, Seafood Hor Fan, Seafood Crispy Noodles, etc.

* Click here for the location of Maxwell Food Centre.
^ Click here for some extra information on the link between Metabolism and Spicy food.
~ Click here to find out how does the sense of spiciness works.

No comments:

Post a Comment