Monday 7 November 2011

A tray of fish

Nope, there isn't a grammar mistake and it's neither a school of fish nor a plate of fish but it is really a tray of fish. I know it sounds kinda funny, but it is really a tray of fish. :D

Let's take a look at the images first.

For most of my meals, I will either choose to have Tea or some other
beverages that are non fizzy. Hence I have decided to place an order
for a pot of Chinese 'Pu-Er' Tea.

...Here goes the main dish of the day. :D

Here you go... a tray of fish. :D...
Did I heard someone complaining that the picture isn't clear enough?


A closer look at the dish.
I have choose to place an order for a 'Grilled Golden Snapper'
to be cooked in 'Sichuan Ma La' style. The soup of the dish looks
interesting. I wonder how will it really taste like. :D
And by the way, this dish doesn't contains the 'grilled fish' only.
It also includes vegetables like cabbage, celery, mushroom... etc.


Oh by the way, I think I have forgotten to mention the point that
you can select the level of spiciness that the 'Grilled Fish' can be.
As for myself, I have chosen the middle spicy and I already loved it.
I wonder how fantastic the most spiciest 'Grilled Fish' will taste like. :D

The above will be pictures of menu of the place.

So where exactly is the name of the place an where is it located?
This would be the restaurant behind the dish in the above.
The name of the restaurant would be 'Chong Qing Grilled Fish'.
Currently they have 2 branches in Singapore.
One of them is located in Mosque Street, which is
somewhere in Chinatown while the other branch was
located in Liang Seah Street.

* Click here for the website of 'Chong Qing Grilled Fish'.
^ Click here for some other delicacies located along 'Liang Seah Street'.

No comments:

Post a Comment