Saturday 10 September 2011

A type of Eastern Pizza?

Probably everyone had tasted or eaten a pizza before, but have you tried a Chinese 'Pizza' before? Or I think I could put it in this way, way can we buy or try a CHinese 'Pizza'?

As usual, my style:

This is it. A Chinese's style pizza. It's know as a 'Man Jian Kue'(面煎粿).
But this is a different kind of 'Man Jian Kue' that have been prepared with a
few different kinds of ingredients. The size of a 'Man Jian Kue' would probably be
similar to half the size of a small pizza.

The above would be a Special kind of Man Jian Kue with cheese, peanuts and egg. :D
Fattening, high cholesterol but delicious :D.


This is Man Jian Kue with carrots, onions and egg.


There also have some other favours of Man Jian Kue for you to try.
But, I still love the Man Jian Kue with cheese, peanuts and egg the most.
Cheap and delicious. Yummy :P.


This is how the store looks like. It's a store inside a coffee shop located near
the Taman Jurong Market and Food Centre. Besides for this coffeeshop, I happen
to knew that there is a similar store located in Lavender Food Square.

I hope you would love the Man Jian Kue as much as I do. V(O.O)V

* Click here to view the map for the coffee shop near Taman Jurong Market and Food Centre.
^ Click here to view the map for Lavender Food Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment