Tuesday 19 July 2011

Kyoto - Kaiseki Cuisine - Chihana

When I went to Japan for a trip last year, I was eating Kaiseki Cuisine for the first time in my entire life. The name of the restaurant was 'Chihana'. In fact, 'Chihana' was one of the Kyoto restaurant that Michelin Guide had awarded a rating of 3 stars. Therefore, I decided to dine at the restaurant when I went to Kyoto last year.

Here are my opinions: The service and the cuisine provided by the restaurant was fantastic.


The following were photos I had taken at 'Chihana':


'Chihana''s appearance from the outside

The following were photos of the Kaiseki Ryori I had eaten at 'Chihana':


* Click here to find out more about 'Michelin Kyoto'.
^ Click here to find out more about 'Chihana'.
~ Click here to find out more about 'Kaiseki Cuisine'.

No comments:

Post a Comment