Wednesday 22 June 2011

A taste that you grow up with.... :)

While listening to the mandarin song 'The forgotten time'(被遗忘的时光) sang by Tsai Chin(蔡琴), it will definitely brings back a lot of memories. As for me, my mind was occupy by food most of the time, so I decided to write about a taste that I had grew up with for the past 20+ years.

Let us visit Telok Blangah Crescent Mall, Singapore.


Here's a photo to show you how does the mall looks like.


Rather than calling or giving it a name with the word 'mall',
I personally felt that the environment of the place
was closer to a food centre / market as compared to a mall.


I was a frequent customer of this fishball noodles store.
Despite of the fact that the owner was a friend of my parents,
I still find the fishball noodles delicious good up till today.


As you can see, you wouldn't be getting any other ingredients,
besides for the fishballs and the noodles.
But, this is it. For me, simplicity is the best choice.


Let's take a closer look. :D

Some points to take note regarding Telok Blangah Crescent Mall:
  • Most of the stores are open for Breakfast and Lunch only
  • The Fishball Noodle store that I had written here will be closed every Sunday and Monday

Let's share the food that you had grown up with in this blog now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment