Thursday 30 June 2011

Ayam Penyet - 'Rahiman Chicken Rice Store' @ SGH (Singapore General Hospital)

My friends had recently told me that there is this store in SGH, where they serving Ayam Penyet with very spicy chilli. Being a big fan of spicy food, how can I resist the challenge? :P


This was a photo of the store located in SGH.


I can't wait to try it... Although it looks simple and ordinary,
do not underestimate the spiciness of the chilli.


I should really stop taking these photos and start digging in.

After eating, I think I should describe the taste of the chilli to be similar to a fire spark. One would ask, why is it a fire spark? This is because you can only sense the spiciness of the chilli when you put it into your mouth. The spicy taste will gradually die out as you chew more. Hence, I consider the taste of the chilli to be similar to a fire spark.

Anyway, here's the address of the store and 'Rahiman Chicken Rice Store' is located inside the 'Kopitiam' Food Court.
Outram Road, Blk 6 Level 1 Singapore General Hospital, Singapore 169608

No comments:

Post a Comment